Are you Gallivant's next Event Coordinator?
We is looking for an enthusiastic, talented event coordinator with an attention to detail and a passion for events to join our team!
As the Event Coordinator you will be responsible for planning and organising events after initial enquiry to onsite execution. Events include weddings, private parties and corporate events.
Working within a team of chefs, stylists, florists and event professionals you will:
- Organise and manage all aspects of Gallivant weddings and events including Styling, Florals and Catering
- Liasing with client on basic details and finalise / confirm event deliverables right through to implementation
- Preparing paperwork, estimates, contracts, event briefs and running schedules
- Responding to all client queries
- Attend client meetings
- Book in all suppliers and staff
- Represent Gallivant on the day of the event as the key contact
- Liaising between the kitchen team, front of house team, suppliers and the client on site
- Ensuring event runs as per event brief
- Manage budgets
- Assisting in the management of bump in, set up and pack down of all the event elements
Benefits and perks
An amazing opportunity to work on incredible events all over Sydney including weddings, parties and exclusive events for high profile PR, fashion and corporate companies
- Genuine career progression within Gallivant
- Work life balance being based in Avalon Beach there is no city commute
- Ability to work within a wonderful company getting hands on experience from the get go.
Is this you?
- Excellent communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Experience in events/ hospitality industry (2+ years)
- A passion for food, events, entertaining and creating a wonderful client experience
- Articulate with incredible interpersonal skills
- Understanding of event and wedding industry
- Drivers licence and own car
- Motivated and self driven
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- Strong project management & multi-tasking skills
- Be a proactive team player
- Have a willingness to learn and develop
- Have a creative and innovative mind
- Be able to think laterally
- Ability to be flexible and work weekends and nights when events are on
We are based in Avalon Beach on Sydney's Northern Beaches.
We help clients that appreciate quality host fabulous events. We seamlessly manage catering, staffing, florals, furniture hire and styling.
Our events include weddings, small to large scale private parties and exclusive events for high profile PR, fashion and corporate companies all over Sydney.
To apply please contact Tim at firstname.lastname@example.org